Goals & Metrics
- Move the devhub experience from "tedious and confusing" to "developer friendly." Make developers feel positive about their experiences of submitting (and maintaining) a Marketplace app.
- Increase number of apps submitted by improving the submission and maintenance flows.
- Increase number of apps actively maintained/upgrade by engaging with developers before, during, and after the submission (and maintenance) flows.
- Increase consumer sense that Firefox Marketplace is a dynamic (vs stagnant) app store.
- n% increase in quantity of app submissions within the first six months of this design being fully implemented
- 25% decrease in submission flow abandonment
- Improved quality of app description content within six months of this design being fully implemented:
- n% increase in localized translations of app details content
- n% increase in privacy privacy policies submitted